Enjoy This Green-Themed Recipe for Saint Patrick’s Day
Get festive with this green-themed recipe.
Saint Patrick’s Day is nearly here! While many celebrate this holiday by sporting their favorite green colored clothing, you should take things to the next level this year. For a great way to get into the spirit of things, try whipping up this green-themed recipe to celebrate.
Tropical Green Avocado Ice Cream
- 4 avocados, peeled and pitted
- 1 cup lime juice (about 4 juicy limes)
- zest of 2 limes
- 1 cup maple syrup
- 2 cans coconut cream
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp. coconut oil
- ½ tsp. kosher salt
- ½ lime, thinly sliced into quarters, for garnish
- Combine all ingredients, except lime slices, in a blender. Blend on high until smooth.
- Pour into loaf pan and garnish with lime slices. Freeze until firm, at least 3 hours or overnight.
This incredibly simply yet delicious green-themed recipe is sure to bring you luck this Saint Patrick’s Day! Are you looking for assistance with your insurance this holiday? Then turn to the experts at Higgins Insurance Agency. We are ready to assist you with all your personal and commercial insurance needs. Contact us to get started today.